The Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland (ASAI) is the independent self-regulatory body set up and financed by the advertising industry and committed, in the public interest, to promoting the highest standards of marketing communications, that is, advertising, promotional marketing and direct marketing. ASAI is seeking to recruit
Accounts/Finance Executive (Part Time)
This role will assist in the day-day management of the finance and accounts of the ASAI including:
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Collection of agreed accounts from designated sources including members and agencies
- Online bank payments and bank reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly salaries and filing ROS returns
- Responsibility for facilities, stationary and related vendor engagement
In addition the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of internal accounts and budgets
- Audit preparation and liaison with auditors
- Preparing Board Finance sub-committee papers, contributing at related meetings and drafting meeting minutes
- Day-to-day management of all stakeholder payment levels
- Contributing to discussions on financial policies and related strategies
- Planning income generation strategies and executing plans
- Building relationships with external finance related stakeholders and attending off site meetings where appropriate
- Ad hoc financial projects
- Assisting with complaint metrics, analysis and related operational data as required and other ad hoc projects/activities.
We seek a highly motivated and effective communicator who can bring a flexible, proactive approach to the role. With at least five years’ experience in a bookkeeping/accounts role in a busy office environment, you will have excellent numerical, oral and written communication skills.
You should have an appropriate financial qualification. Experience of MS Access, Excel and TAS/Sage (or a similar accounts package) are essential competencies for the role. You must also be able to contribute as an effective team member.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for this position. The part time hours operate during mornings.
You should e-mail full career details in confidence, stating how you meet the requirements of the position to email@example.com