Print This Post
Advertiser: Limitless Communications
Codes:ASAI Code 6th Edition: 2.7
Advertising on Jobs.ie for employment opportunities with Limitless Communications offered the following job specification:
Title: Trainee Sales & Customer Service: No Experience Needed
Sales & Customer Service Assistant
Cork City Centre
At Limitless Communications we have multiple opportunities available for people looking to:
• Develop Sales, Marketing, or Management skills
• Enhance Teamwork and Leadership abilities
• Have the chance to Earn & Grow based on performance
• Put their Customer Service skills to use in a business environment
• Gain experience, expand comfort zones, and overcome challenges
No previous Sales, Marketing or Business-Related experience is required because we offer product-training workshops and ongoing guidance!
We’re simply looking for people that:
• Are over 18 years of age and eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
• Are able to commute to and from Cork Centre daily
• Enjoy working with customers (customer service, retail sales, hospitality or similar experience can be helpful, but is not necessary)
• Have a strong work ethic and desire to succeed because earnings and growth are based on results
• Are looking for full time hours because the more you put in, the more you get out
Limitless Communications is an outsourced brand marketing and communications specialist. It provides a comprehensive service for all its clients, specialising in brand awareness, customer acquisition, tracking and monitoring results and overall offers a superior marketing experience for their clients.
The complainant said that his daughter applied for a job with the company in question and it turned out to be door to door selling for a company selling a household utility. The complainant considered the description of the job advertised to be misleading as he did not consider it to be a ‘customer service’ type role as indicated.
The advertisers failed to respond to the complaint.
The Complaints Committee considered the detail of the complaint and expressed their concerns at the advertisers’ failure to respond in the matter. They reminded them that there was an onus on all advertisers to demonstrate that their advertising was in conformity with the Code. In the absence of the advertisers’ response the Committee upheld the complaint under Section 2.7 of the Code.
The advertisement must not run in its current form again. The Complaints Committee also requested that the ASAI forward a copy of the adjudication to Jobs.ie.